Apr 072012

It’s been a long couple of days but Izzy’s  temp finally took a major drop about 7 pm today, April 6, of course after vet office hours. After consulting with the vet, we decided it was time to unzip the zipper and get the babies out.

All seems well. Two girls and two boys. 


 Posted by at 7:09 am

  2 Responses to “If Dogs Had Zippers..”

  1. Mom and babies are doing just great!! Happy Easter!

  2. From the adoptive parents in Germany, glad tobread the fantastic news. Hope Izzy is doing well!

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.